|Company Name||NITTO DENKO (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD|
|Industry||ELECTRONICS, CHEMICAL, TECHNOLOGY|
Position : Sales & Marketing Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop new business partnerships/opportunities and plans specific sales approaches in Building & Construction / Industrial / Electrical Industries
• Proactively explore business opportunities and expand market share within the region.
• Create demand of product through specification work with related parties.
• Establish and build effective relationships with developers, consultants, , converters, distributors and industrial and electorical related end - customers.
• Identify customer needs, work closely with customers and perform technical presentations to customers in the application of products and take part in trade shows.
• Conduct market research and analyze market potential of each products.
• To assist the management team in co-ordinating research and development of products for the group to create ANT (Area Niche Top) products.
|Work Location (Country name)||Singapore,
Business traveling to South East Asia countries, when needed
Accounting / Finance
Art & Design
Business & Management Studies
Commerce / Marketing
Communication and Media Studies
Computer Science and Information Systems
Economics & Econometrics
Education & Training
Engineering - Biological
Engineering - Chemical
Engineering - Civil and Structural
Engineering - Electrical and Electronic
Engineering - Industrial
Engineering - Manufacturing & Production
Engineering - Mechanical
Engineering - Other
Language and Literature
International Relations / Studies / Affairs
Japanese Language and Literature
Law & Legal Studies
Logistics / Supply Chain Management
Mathematics / Physics
Medicine / Pharmacology
Politics / Public Policy
Statistics and Operational Research
Science - Other
|Company Profile||Nitto Denko (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. was incorporated 07th January 1980. Our principle business activity is to serve the markets of South Asia & Oceania Region. It is pursuing aggressively throughout this area to better satisfy needs in each of the markets by supporting with NITTO products manufactured by NITTO global business network.
Nitto Denko Group has it’s headquarter in Osaka, Japan and operation in 27 countries and areas worldwide. Our group companies now total 100. We produce over 13,500 products.
Since our foundation in 1918, the Nitto Group has swiftly identified markets needs and based on our key technologies, such as adhesives and coating, we have conducted business globally across various industries including electronics, automotive, housing, infrastructure, environmental and medical.
In recent years, we have dedicated ourselves to minimizing our environmental impact and reducing various ‘social costs’ around the world. These are both indispensable to maintaining sustainable economic growth.
Therefore, we will continue to expand into new ‘Green, Clean and Fine’ (environmental, new energy and life science) business domains, create Area Niche Top™ (ANT) products* in China, India, Brazil and other emerging economies and develop new businesses and themes.
|Message to Applicants||Posses strong soft skill such as ability to learn, flexibility, challenging spirit and problem-solving skills. Successful shall be required to attend 2nd interview|
Attending Companies INDEX
Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company, Limited
detailed information updated
KOZO KEIKAKU ENGINEERING Inc.